Contact Us for a tour or boarding reservations.
• Hay fed 2 times / day
• Owner provided feed / supplements fed
• All pastures / runs / stalls have automatic waterers
• Daily turn out for stall and covered run board
• Use of facilities
• Discounts on additional services
• Other services provided on an as needed basis
There are 9 pastures, all equipped with automatic waterers and hay bins. 7 of the pastures are lush grass, while 2 are sandy with little grass; these are great for turn out time for horses that need their grass restricted for health reasons. Shelters will be provided in all of the pastures.
There are 10 covered runs, all equipped with automatic waterers, hay bins, and a sand/ gravel mix for proper footing and drainage. The Covered portion of the run does have a sliding stall door that can be closed to keep the horse in or out as needed. Covered run board includes hay feeding 2 times / day, feeding of owner provided feed and supplements up to 2 times / day and daily turnout in one of our grassy pastures on a rotational basis. Covered runs are cleaned out daily.